24

Working My Sites Filter

So previously I was struggling with stripping out the Participants blogs that the bbPress/BuddyPress combo was adding to the My Sites list. I got it working and added a bit to deal with it kicking out blogs a little too aggressively. First to get the actual name of the Participant slug, I made a page template for a theme that only did one thing- listed the user roles array. It is dead simple and looks like so . . . Throwing that in a theme let me know that the slug for participant was actually bbp_participant. I spent a lot of time thinking I was doing something else wrong. I’m also not a huge fan of doing things this way in PHP. I wish I had the a console log option like in javascript.