Weekly Web Harvest for 2017-11-19
- What city is the microbrew capital of the US?
Using scrollama (or something close to that.
- Megalopyge opercularis – Wikipedia
“grid-like hemorrhagic papular eruption with severe radiating pain”.
— I played ring-around-the-rosy with a tree that had one (maybe more) of these on it when I was around 5 years old.
- An Introduction to Scrollama.js
- Defensive Exploitation Shortridge-Zero-Nights
Presentation that starts with the idea that you understand tech and uses it to explain how humans will behave in a infosec scenario.
- Mnuchin: ‘I didn’t realize’ viral dollar bill photo would go public – POLITICO
Mnuchin said he changed his signature because it was “very, very messy” and “barely” legible.
“It was very effective at signing things, but I felt since it was gonna be on the dollar bill forever, I should have a nice, clean signature,” he said.
- Strange and Curious Wills of the Georgian Era in the Canterbury Court – Geri Walton
WILLIAM SHACKELL, ESQ. – Governor of Plymouth – 12 October 1782
“I desire that my body may be kept as long as it may not be offensive, and that one of my toes or fingers may be cut off to secure a certainty of my being dead, I also make this further request to my dear wife, that as she has been troubled with one old fool, she will not think of marrying a second.”
- Interactive marginalia – Liza Daly – Medium
marginalia and annotation considerations . . .