Weekly Web Harvest for 2019-10-27
- Zeno – Oriental Coins Database – Part of the mirror, unearthed in Kyrgyzstan
challenging text or word focused pattern poetry
- Vortimo – Beta3
Vortimo is software that organizes information on webpages that you’ve visited. It records pages you go to, extracts data from it and enrich the data that was extracted. It augments the pages in your browser by allowing you to tag objects as well as decorating objects it deems important. It then arranges the data in an UI. Vortimo support switching between cases/projects seamlessly. You can also generate PDF reports based on the aggregated information and meta information.
- Quiet.js by quiet
–nefarious and amusing possibilities espec. w arg
- White House cybersecurity adviser Giuliani took his iPhone to the Genius Bar when he forgot his password / Boing Boing
indicative of so much
- 3D Configurators – Sketchfab
see this video too https://twitter.com/Sketchfab/status/1189255798003785728
- navio | A d3 visualization widget to help summarizing, exploring and navigating large network visualizations
- Digital Wellbeing Experiments | Experiments with Google
may be worth including even with the source . . .
- Math, reading level test scores: Has Common Core made any difference?
The gap between the most- and least-competent students got bigger.
“Compared to a decade ago, we see that lower-achieving students made score declines in all of the assessments, while higher-performing students made score gains,” Carr said.
This divergence in performance is one reason why average student achievement hasn’t changed in a decade, Carr explained.
- Digital Art & Pedagogy: The Creation of Net-Art – In Common