- Google and Facebook Didn’t End Data Privacy – The Atlantic
Location data was particularly voluminous, with Android smartphones conveying a user’s position in space more than 300 times in a 24-hour period—even if the user has turned off location history in the device’s Google settings. The study also shows that the “incognito” mode in Google’s Chrome browser, which promises to hide a user’s information from websites while browsing, still makes it possible for Google to connect those supposedly hidden visits to its own, internal profile of a user.
- WP Glossary – The Glossary for WordPress Users
A handy reference for those new to WordPress.
- Coffee delivery drone patented by IBM – BBC News
A coffee-delivering drone that can detect when people are tired and bring them a drink has been patented by technology company IBM.
- ?? on Twitter: “I want to tell you about this map I worked on last week: (story here: https://t.co/OqvLcgQm3G)… “
This is a pretty amazing little story.
- dragula – Browser drag-and-drop so simple it hurts