- The Gig Economy Is White People Discovering Servants | by Indi Samarajiva | indica | Medium
Uber and Postmates and DoorDash and all of these ‘gig’ economy companies simply created a giant pool of servants that you could call on demand. That’s all they really do. The gig economy is just a giant collection of servants.
- Definitions | National Digital Inclusion Alliance
This includes 5 elements: 1) affordable, robust broadband internet service; 2) internet-enabled devices that meet the needs of the user; 3) access to digital literacy training; 4) quality technical support; and 5) applications and online content designed to enable and encourage self-sufficiency, participation and collaboration.
- Data-Driven DJ / Homepage
Data-Driven DJ is a series of music experiments that combine data, algorithms, and borrowed sounds.
- How Does This Data Sound?. Make your data accessible, sound up. | by Luc Guillemot | Interactive Things
When working with data, inclusivity is not necessarily about making charts accessible, but about making data itself accessible, which means that the step of going through a visualization first—hard to pass for a visual designer!—is maybe superfluous.
- Super Punch: Tips on how to acquire a bot to land exclusive sneakers
- Responsive CSS Grid – Books