- Reducing The Web’s Carbon Footprint: Optimizing Social Media Embeds — Smashing Magazine
- Alabama officials receive complaints about Black History Month as state debates CRT legislation – al.com
“I had two calls in the last week that they’re having a Black History Month program and they consider having a Black history program CRT,” Mackey said. “Having a Black history program is not CRT.”
this website autogenerates randomized reports to Virginia’s CRT tip email. the reports aren’t real of course, they’re mostly song lyrics.
just click the button below and send the email 🙂
alternatively, you could replace my message with a new one. feel free to spice it up!
- Bataclan survivor shocked as surgeon tries to sell her X-ray as NFT | France | The Guardian
A senior orthopedic surgeon at the Georges Pompidou hospital in Paris was revealed at the weekend to be offering an image of the woman’s forearm, showing a Kalashnikov bullet lodged near the bone, as an NFT digital artwork.
- Crisis Text Line stops sharing conversation data with AI company – The Verge
Crisis Text Line has decided to stop sharing conversation data with spun-off AI company Loris.ai after facing scrutiny from data privacy experts. “During these past days, we have listened closely to our community’s concerns,” the 24/7 hotline service writes in a statement on its website. “We hear you. Crisis Text Line has had an open and public relationship with Loris AI. We understand that you don’t want Crisis Text Line to share any data with Loris, even though the data is handled securely, anonymized and scrubbed of personally identifiable information.” Loris.ai will delete any data it has received from Crisis Text Line.
- Why Wordle Works, According to Desmos Lesson Developers
Still a fan of Dan Meyer.