- Christo Grozev on Twitter: “For me, one of the most memorable moments was when we got access to the leaked #Runtastic data of Gordienko – a trained GRU assassin. The data had his pulse history on a per minute basis – and we found his pulse spike on the da
- Twitter is Going Great!
another event timeline example we might parallel with the surveillance observatory
- The Official Richmond Spiders Marketplace for NIL Deals – Opendorse
What is this world?
- Floating Phantoms: A. G. Mayer’s *Medusae of the World* (1910) – The Public Domain Review
such pretty jellyfish
- Sleuthing for birth dates, with just TikTok profiles as clue | FlowingData
TikTok user notkahnjunior figures out people’s birth dates through the psuedo-privacy of the internet. People give her their TikTok profile, and she takes it from there.
- Bearica Wall ?? on Twitter: “Is Sam typing his thread in slow motion and deleting select tweets simultaneously so that bots won’t detect it? Is that the reason he’s doing this? https://t.co/uYrrMSoItG” / Twitter
- I record myself on audio 24×7 and use an AI to process the information. Is this the future?
I bought a couple of Chinese microphones, I wear them and turn them on all day recording everything I speak, at the end of the day the files are processed with OpenAi’s Whisper and transformed into text files from which the information is extracted.
In that context I realized that you could create a rudimentary “Ok Google” style “Digital Assistant” to actively take advantage of the fact that it was recording everything anyway.