7 Things About Me
Since Milobo tagged me and I follow the rules of tag like a religion here are 7 things about me.
- As a general rule I don’t like schools or organized US education 1. I often wonder how I ended up doing this or if I even really belong here. On a positive note, I did enjoy Montessori school when I was younger.
- I have had 9 different full time jobs since I graduated in 2000. I’ve been hired by HCPS three separate times now and the University of Richmond twice.
- I’ve lived in Alabama, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina, South Korea, New York and Virginia. If it wasn’t for my extended family I’d move to Australia even though I’ve never been there. I like Steve Irwin that much.
- I used to chase rabbits a lot in my neighborhood- barefoot 2 I caught one once. Once.
- I hate that I have to sleep but like sleeping. I can’t help but think of how much more stuff I could do if I could just get by on 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. As a result I’m always looking for ways people go without sleep and still manage to survive. For about a year I tried massive amounts of caffeine. It was normal for me to drink 3 Sobe No Fear 24K Energy Gold drinks a day while also chewing Mad Croc Caffeinated gum3. I now know this method does not work.
Right now I drink virtually no caffeine.
As a benefit, I can now sleep virtually anywhere at any time.
- I refuse to read or watch the news and have no interest in Jessica Simpson.
- I was once touched by a lemur- no, not emotionally. He (she?) reached through the cage and touched my hand. I still plan to go back and rescue him.
I’m not sure who I’ll tag. I’m looking for slow, unaware people. Let me know if you see anyone fitting that description.