The Web Provides – All Tab URLs to HTML
I gave a quick talk to University Seminar on General Education this morning. As is my want, I did it live from the browser with many, many tabs open. At the end of the presentation I was asked if I could give those tabs to the other humans in attendance. I could have gone the long route and cut/pasted my way to the answer but I was pretty sure someone had already figured out a better way.1 Sure enough, a quick search for chrome grab open tabs and I ended up with the lovely Chrome extension Copy All URLs. I used the HTML option and then did a quick find/replace to make it in list format although you could do it all in the “custom” option.
Update >>> I like Jon’s alternate plugin better if you’re not going to craft your own structures. It has a bit more flexibility in terms of saving the session etc.
Here’s the list of URLs for anyone interested.
- University Seminar on General Education Motherblog
- Get Involved
- Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Rethink Your Space
- Passenger Pigeons Bones in 3D
- Submit a marker | Hollywood Cemetery
- Ram Pages | An online community for VCU
- Dashboard ‹ Network Admin: Rampages.us — WordPress
- Site-Wide Activity | Ram Pages
- Mother Blog | Items of Interest
- PSY 323: Interpersonal Relations | Student presentations for online Interpersonal Relations
- La Bonne Bouffe | Radio Béliers
- 02/19/2015 | Graphic Design Theory
- sociological theory
- Jesus Don’t Want Me for a Sunbeam…because I’m from South America | Watching Through the Window: An Examination of Sociological Theory
- Thoughtvectors in Concept Space
- Twitter Explorer | Thoughtvectors in Concept Space
- Online Learning Experience The Perils & Promise of Online Education
- Online Learning Experience You’re Never Fully Dressed
- Field Botany | Plants of the James River Park System
- Day 2: Kudzu (invasive), Dogwood Dell, RVA | Field Botany
- StoryMapJS: VCU Afam 111.
- AFAM 111 Course Trailer – YouTube
- VCU Biology Researchers – YouTube
- ZOOM Audio Recording Tutorial – YouTube
- Collaborative Curiosity | CMST 691: Designing Community-Engaged Research
- Bloggregate | Collaborative Curiosity
- TAGS Explorer | Collaborative Curiosity
- Lab Posts | Ornithology Lecture and Lab
- The Courses | The Great VCU Bike Race Book
1 It’s also quite possible Alan or someone has already posted on this and that’s why I thought it was possible.