- nomic-ai/gpt4all: gpt4all: a chatbot trained on a massive collection of clean assistant data including code, stories and dialogue
gpt4all: a chatbot trained on a massive collection of clean assistant data including code, stories and dialogue
- ‘Indirect prompt injection’ attacks could upend chatbots
In response to a discussion of his team’s report on Hacker News Forum, Greshake said, “Even if you can mitigate this one specific injection, this is a much larger problem. It goes back to prompt injection itself—what is instruction and what is code? If you want to extract useful information from a text in a smart and useful manner, you’ll have to process it.”
- Prompt Injections are bad, mkay?
- ChatGPT emails, links and other actions | OpenAI Help Center
One of the main challenges of ChatGPT is that it predicts feasible responses, which look like reasonable text but may not always be true. This means that ChatGPT may not always give you accurate or reliable information, and may even contradict itself.
- Snapchat tried to make a safe AI. But tests reveal its conversations can be unsafe for teens – The Washington Post
I asked My AI if it was my friend. It replied: “Yes, I’m your virtual friend! While I’m not a human being, I’m here to provide you with support, guidance, and information to the best of my ability. Whether you need someone to talk to, have questions about Snapchat, or just want to chat, l’m here for you!”
- The AI Dilemma | Your Undivided Attention
AI may help us achieve major advances like curing cancer or addressing climate change. But the point we’re making is: if our dystopia is bad enough, it won’t matter how good the utopia we want to create. We only get one shot, and we need to move at the speed of getting it right.
–h/t Adam Garry
- Mastodon Explained by Common Craft – YouTube
A flashback to the good stuff Common Craft does . . . maybe they have one on ChatGPT
- What Is ChatGPT Doing … and Why Does It Work?—Stephen Wolfram Writings
One of the better explanations but probably way too long for most people.
- ShareGPT: Share your wildest ChatGPT conversations with one click.
because you’ll probably have to do a workshop and sharing examples is a hassle otherwise