Weekly Web Harvest for 2022-08-28
- Tom Gara on Twitter: “Google Duo is being merged into Google Meet, formerly known as Hangouts Meet, which is not to be confused with Google Chat, which is a separate app previously known as Hangouts Chat, which replaced Google Talk, Google+ Messenger, and
this makes me feel a bit better about problems in general
- Adstringosaccus bediae |
- Alternating list
- Procteario (@Procteario) / Twitter
Academic surveillance software makes me cry – retweeting evidence of emotional harm. Every day, more harm. Listen to students.
- Matthew Cole on Twitter: “Someone just sent a phishing scam e-mail to every faculty member at Harvard and Henry Louis Gates replied all like “why did I get this” and now the whole faculty is replying all like “DONT OPEN IT” ? ?” / Twitter
- Sydney Battle on Twitter: “my college has been using photos of me and my friend for like 8yrs now. they even put a pic of my face on a table/foot rest. we have yet to see a cent and they don’t even have the nerve to use flattering pics!! we’re in hell
- The Up-Goer Five Text Editor
CAN YOU EXPLAIN A HARD IDEA USING ONLY THE TEN HUNDRED MOST USED WORDS? IT’S NOT VERY EASY. TYPE IN THE BOX TO TRY IT OUT.